The Birdcage is a Freehouse real ale pub offering a regular offering of Doombar as well as 3 ever changing guest
ales and the never seen Theakstons Mild.
We support many local breweries (Milestone, Zest, Ferry Ales) and even accept requests!
Very dog friendly with a charming beer garden, we will make you feel very welcome in the way pubs used to.
Scroll down for more on our events and
drinks selection including 17 gins, lots of lager and numerous boxed ciders
- Multiple DatesSat, 25 MarLincoln
- Multiple DatesMon, 27 MarLincoln
- Multiple DatesThu, 30 MarLincoln
- Fri, 07 AprThe Birdcage Pub Lincoln
- Multiple DatesMon, 10 AprLincoln
- Multiple DatesFri, 14 AprLincoln
- Multiple DatesSat, 20 MayLincoln20 May, 19:30 – 23:55Lincoln, 54 Baggholme Rd, Lincoln LN2 5BQ, UKLipgloss is back again at the Birdcage! Featuring DJ Jonny D and DJ Jim Sonic, plus special guests. Lipgloss showcases the best in Britpop, Madchester, Shoegazing, Indie and 90s anthems. It will be a night full of 60s inspired 90s classics interlaced with some absolute gems from the period.
Huge Selection of boxed Ciders always available including Lilley’s mango, Elderflower, Pina Colada, Rhubarb and Slack Alice cider
We have three guest ales on at any time and Doom Bar as a resident ale. Recommendations are always welcome and we make the most of our Freehouse, supporting as many breweries as possible
Carling, Coors, Stella and Madri is always seen at The Birdcage. So is the more unusual Theakstons Mild. We also have Blue Moon on permanent draught -a Belgian style craft beer - always served with a slice of orange.
Our Gin selection
With now over twenty gins in stock you won't be disappointed. Aside from the usual selection and the local Lincoln Gin, other flavours include raspberry, sicilian lemon, white peach, gooseberry, pink grapefruit, palma violet, blood orange, mango & lime, sloe and blackberry.
Rums and Whiskeys and Whiskys
We have a large selection of spirits and serve wine by the glass and bottle.
We have always liked to put on unusual gatherings and think a bit outside the box and have had burlesque nights, anti-pantomimes, spiritual mediums, 90’s Madchester DJ nights, Street Food pop ups, Reggae Nights, Charity music events, Pints and portraits, Karaoke and even a New Order tribute band.
Mon 15.00 --- 23.00
Tues 12.00 --- 23.00
Wed 12.00 --- 23.00
Thur 12.00 --- 23.00
Fri 12.00 --- 00.00
Sat 12.00 --- 00.00
Sun 12.00 --- 10.30